Arthritis injection therapies provide a safe and non-invasive alternative to surgery. With a proper and prompt diagnosis, the treatment of the affected area will typically allow most patients to resume normal activities and return to work in a relatively short period of time.
Millions of people’s bodies are affected daily by physical pain in varying degrees. If the pain is mild, it can rob you of enjoying your life and normal daily routines. Those experiencing intense pain often struggle to get through the day and what activities that used to be a part of everyday life then tragically vanish.
The good news is, there are numerous treatment options to eliminate or reduce pain. Pain relieving medications, injected to the specific source of pain, are widely used as viable treatments to alleviate and rid your of daily body pain.
Please contact us right away to learn about pain treatment options available for your current condition.
Thankfully, there are a myriad of marvelous injection therapy options created to specially address various injuries, disorders, and painful conditions.
Please click below to explore and learn more about the wide variety of effective injection treatments available:
- Botox Injections for Headaches
- Botox Injections for Neck Pain
- Cervical Facet Joint Injections for Neck Pain
- Cortisone Injections
- Elbow Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Foot Injections
- Hand Injections
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Lumbar Facet Blocks for Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection for Chronic Back Pain
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection for Low Back Pain
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Sarapin Trigger Point Injections for Neck Pain
- Shoulder Injections
- Shoulder Pain & Problems
- Spinal Injections
- Sphenopalatine Nerve Blocks for Headaches
- Trigger Point Injections
- Wrist Injections